As an Coach, Peggy helps people break free from whatever is holding them back, resolve trauma, reduce stress, and access their inner greatness so they can realize their fullest potential and soar!
Ready to rebound from setbacks, break free from feeling stuck, and move forward with confidence and ease?
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Create a Positive Mindset
- Break-Free From Self-Criticism & Doubt
- Reframe Your Challenges Into Gifts
- Develop And Practice Self-Empathy
- Make Choices That Promote Joy, Connection & Productivity
- Cultivate an agile mindset that allows you to skillfully ride the waves of change.
- Cast off negativity and be more productive
- Stay energized, enthusiastic and lead others to the same resiliency.
- Focus on what you can control, and respond effectively to opportunities as they arise.
- Connect with and appreciate your interactions with others, fueling your sense of camaraderie and support.
- If this feels like a pipe dream for you right now, I’m here to tell you – it’s not.
Peggy has authored six books on empowerment and inclusion.
Creating an organizational culture that brings out the best in people is not an easy endeavor. In this book mini-book, I’ll give you effective tools and techniques to help you create a workplace environment that is happily diverse, that is respectful, inclusive and harmonious.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Shift your mindset from “differences bring challenges” to “diversity brings blessings”
- Increase your EQ (develop the intelligence of your heart) become better at connecting with others, creating common ground and appreciating differences among people
- Resolve conflicts with ease utilizing Non-Violent Communication
- Create common ground by being genuinely curious about others and imagining walking in their shoes
- Celebrate your own uniqueness by recognizing that you are (and giving yourself permission to be) awesome
In this power-packed mini-book, Peggy shares her 5 most effective resiliency secrets and super-charged exercises so you can “Spring Back” from the stress and many challenges of Covid-19 and beyond.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Regain your courage, confidence and clarity
- Continue moving forward
- Achieving you goals while unfolding your full potential
WOULDN’T YOU LOVE TO:
- Break Free from Whatever Holds You Back
- Triumph Over Your Challenges,
- Step Into Your Greatness
- Create The Life You Really Want
WALKING TALL WILL INSPIRE, SUPPORT AND GUIDED YOU TO:
- Increase your well-being
- Make healthy choices
- Transform emotional pain into power & compassion
- Discover & embody your True Essential Nature
- Celebrate your uniqueness
- Be unstoppable
NEED SOME INSPIRATION? WANT TO FEEL EMPOWERED? BIG INSIDE?
Sometimes life hands us a bum deal- We experience disappointment, criticism, rejection, failure, loss … We can feel beaten down, crushed, deflated- small inside.
Or sometimes we’re in the groove of how awesome life is– and we just want to shout for joy!
As you color in the empowering message on each page, feel yourself becoming courageous, resilient, celebratory, powerful–BIG Inside. Watch yourself Walk Tall!
WALKING TALL IS
- Feeling empowered, courageous, confident & happy
- Maximizing your power to choose
- Celebrating your uniqueness
- Counting your blessings continuously
- Finding the gift in your challenges
- Being wildly present
- Abundantly expressing gratitude
- Persisting until you succeed
- Sustaining and ‘I can do it!’ attitude
- Forgiving freely
- Silencing critical voices
- Supporting others in succeeding
- Honoring differences in others
- Asking for what you want
- Making healthy choices
- Staying optimistic
- Vibing infectious joy
- Knowing you are 100% lovable now
- ….and on and on
In this mini-book, you’ll get big-time support for overcoming the difficulties of shyness, intimidation, social biases and injustices in the workplace. You will learn to identify, appreciate and nurture your own strengths, talents, gifts and skills – that is your “superpowers”.
You’ll come to understand how showcasing these superpowers can help you succeed. You’ll discover your inner power, a quality of true strength deep within you. You’ll be encouraged to be loud and proud of your innate greatness – where nothing holds you back and you soar towards creating the life of your dreams.
YOU’LL LEARN TO
- Identify your strengths
- Connect to your inner power
- Acknowledge your value
- Silence critical voices
- Stand up, step up and speak up
- Model after a mentor
- Give yourself permission to be awesome
This is the story of Rosa, a lonely young girl who suffers the pain of being different from other people –her head is shaped like a square. Teased by her classmates, Rosa runs deep into the forest where she comes upon a mystical pool. In the clear water, she is amazed to see a brilliant diamond heart in her reflection. “This diamond mirrors the beauty that already shines within you,” a gentle voic
Little Squarehead was named a finalist for the ForeWord Magazine’s 2002 Best Children Book of the Year Award
Published by Illumination Arts
Illustrated by Denise Freeman
Hardback, 30 pages
Tools to support you on a day to day basis.
TAP 4 JOY OFFERS:
- An opportunity to pull the plug on stressful thoughts and memories
- More relief from stress & trauma than meditation or mindfulness
- Cutting-edge psycho-technologies to regain mind-body health and stabilize well-being
- Unprecedented boost to health & lasting well-being
TAP 4 JOY UTILIZES:
- Eutaptics (Faster EFT Tapping Method)
- Happy Memory Journals
- Goal Setting
- Progress Report
- Social Media Interaction
- Video Tutorials
- Customized support from practitioners